Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New sketches...happy now?

Here are some sketches I'm posting quikcly, otherwise somebody is going to get mad at me...

The first one is a pencil and watercolor sketch I did for a ChiUstream contest, is called "Mermaid Morning Care", and it managed to get even a vote! Wow, I'm celebrating.


This is the original sketch. Now that I think about it, I should have leave it as it was, but being smarter than a fox, I managed to mess around with color and -way too much- saturation, ending up with this:


Second sketch is for today ChiUstream contest. Subject: a caricature of great artist Jason Seiler. Some of the guy participating posted pretty amazing stuff. But it's a really hard challenge, prize being an original caricature of the winner made by Seiler himself.

Huge prize! Intense stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment